Latest news from The Downs Group LLC.
Posted: in furniture, hardwood, sustainability 2 years, 7 months ago
A number of brands in the US textiles industry are taking a step further towards sustainable future, with companies like Velcro and Auburn Manufacturing implementing business-changing initiatives to broaden their environmental responsibilities.
Congressional representatives believe a significant portion of production at the soon-to-close Colton, CA facility is being outsourced to Vietnam- contributing to Ashley's decision to close the plant, and laying off 840 workers. That has allowed the employees to get federal help.
Posted: in engineering, hardwood, sustainability 2 years, 7 months ago
- Contemporary Twist on Furniture with an Ohio flair
- Stiles doubles sales; shows over 50 machines at IWF 2016
- Furniture Tip-Over Deaths and Injuries Spur Threat of Federal Action
- Vietnamese furniture firms fear Chinese flood
- Hanjin, Ashley Furniture Battle Over Cargoes, Storage Fees
- October (13)
- engineering (1)
- Federal tax changes (1)
- Finance (1)
- furniture (9)
- hardwood (6)
- High Point market (1)
- Regulatory and Labeling Requirements (1)
- sustainability (4)
RSS / Atom